Coconut Dream Cookies
These fabulous cookies are so easy to make, and only require 4 ingredients!
Servings: 3 dozen
- 1 (14 oz.) bag sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 c. chopped almonds
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine coconut, chocolate chips, almonds, and sweetened condensed milk. Stir until combined.
- Scoop out dough with a cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheet. Moisten your fingers tips with water and shape cookies.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until tips of coconut are just starting to turn golden brown. Allow to cool on baking sheet.
- Store cookies in an airtight container.