Corn Dog Mini Muffins
If you like corn dogs, then you'll love our fun mini muffins!
Servings: 20 mini muffins
- 1 (8.5 oz.) pkg. Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1/3 c. milk
- 4 hot dogs sliced into 5 pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 2 mini muffin pans, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cornbread mix, egg and milk, until well combined.
- Fill each muffin cup with a 1/2 tablespoon of batter. Place one hot dog slice into the center of each cup, gently pressing it down into the batter.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with mustard and/or ketchup for dipping.