Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese softened
- 6 T. unsalted butter softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 1/2 c. confectioner's sugar sifted
- With an electric or stand mixer, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- On low speed add vanilla, salt and confectioners' sugar 1/2 cup at a time.
- Turn mixer on high and beat until light and fluffy.
- Use immediately or refrigerate, covered, until ready to use. If refrigerated, the frosting will need to be brought to room temperature before using.