Creamy Italian Dressing
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 3/4 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 c. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, salt, pepper, red wine vinegar and lemon juice.
- Whisk in mayonnaise. Gradually whisk in olive oil. Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Pour into a jar with a tight fitting lid and store in the refrigerator. Shake well before using.