Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Bites
Dark Chocolate studded with sweet-tart pomegranate is the perfect holiday treat. These bite-sized delights are ridiculously easy to make and always receive rave reviews!
Servings: 12 candies
- 8 oz. good quality dark chocolate finely chopped
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 ½ c. pomegranate arils room temperature, divided
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners; set aside.
- Fill a saucepan with 2 inches of water and bring to a low simmer. Set a heatproof bowl over the saucepan making sure the bottom is not in contact with the water. Add chocolate to the bowl stirring as it melts. When the chocolate is smooth, remove from heat, stir in coconut oil, sea salt, and 1 cup pomegranate arils.
- Using a cookie scoop, quickly divide evenly among cupcake liners, smoothing out the tops. Sprinkle remaining pomegranate arils evenly over the top, pressing lightly into the chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Peel away cupcake liners and serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.