Double Dipped Strawberries
Sweet juicy strawberries covered in white and dark chocolate!!
- 1 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. white chocolate chips
- 1 lb. strawberries washed, dried, tops left on
- In separate small bowls or cups, heat chocolate chips in a microwave on medium, stirring every 20 seconds until chocolate is melted.
- Dunk strawberries in semisweet chocolate. Shake off any excess back into bowl and place on a wax-paper-lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 5 minutes. Using the tines of a fork, drizzle melted white chocolate over berries. Refrigerate 5 minutes more.
- Serve berries in mini cupcake liners.