Recipe by: Allie McNutt - These biscuits are quick and easy to make. Serve with butter and jam, sausage gravy, or top with your favorite berries.
Servings: 8 -10 biscuits
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 T. granulated sugar
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. cold un-salted butter grated
- 3/4 c. milk until moist
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients together. Cut in cold grated butter with a fork or pastry cutter, until it resembles coarse meal. Slowly stir in milk, until moist and dough pulls away from the bowl.
- Drop onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- ADDITIONS: Cheddar cheese, bacon, green onions, parmesan cheese or berries over the top.