Easy Chicken Caesar Wraps
Recipe by my son Zach McNutt
- 1 bag Caesar Salad with dressing, croutons and parmesan cheese
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. chicken tenders or grilled chicken chopped
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- In a large bowl prepare Caesar salad according to directions. Toss in crumbled bacon and season with pepper to taste.
- Heat individual tortillas 15-20 seconds in the microwave.
- Place cooked chicken in the center of each tortilla and top with salad. Fold ends in, roll, cut on bias, and serve.