Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside! Delicious gluten free peanut butter cookies topped with sea salt. Add chocolate chips and/or chopped peanuts to make these cookies extra special.
Servings: 18 cookies
- 1 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 lg. egg lightly beaten
- coarse sea salt for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, beat the peanut butter, sugar, vanilla and egg until well combined.
- Scoop the dough by the tablespoonful onto prepared baking sheets. Flatten the mounds with the tines of a fork, making a crisscross pattern on the cookies. Sprinkle coarse salt on top of the cookies.
- Bake until golden around the edges, about 8-10 minutes, switching the position of the baking sheet halfway through baking. Remove the pan from the oven to a rack, cool cookies right on the pan. Repeat with the remaining dough. Store cooled cookies in an airtight container.
- Cook's Note: Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips OR 1/2 cup chopped peanuts if desired.