Frankenstein Pudding Cups
These cute cups are filled with vanilla pudding tinted with green food coloring and crushed Oreo's. Have your kids draw faces on the cups and you've got the perfect treat for their Halloween/Harvest party!!
- 6 (9 oz.) clear plastic cups
- Black permanent marker
- 2 sleeves Oreo cookies crushed
- 2 (5.1 oz.) box vanilla instant pudding
- 6 c. cold milk
- Green gel food coloring
- With a black permanent marker, draw cute faces on the clear plastic cups.
- Crush Oreo's in a Ziploc bag using a rolling pin.
- In a large bowl, whisk together vanilla pudding and milk. Tint pudding with gel food coloring.
- Fill 6 cups with green pudding and top with crushed Oreo's. Serve right away or refrigerate for up to 2 hours. (Not any longer as the Oreo's become soggy!)
- Cook's Notes: Draw faces on the cups BEFORE you fill them, as they sweat when filled with cold pudding!