French Toast Pancakes
French toast dipped in pancake batter, cooked until golden brown, then slathered with homemade honey butter...Yes Please!!
- 8-10 slices Texas Toast brioche or other thick and hearty bread
- 3/4 c. pancake mix such as Bisquick
- 2 whole eggs
- 3/4 c. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- Honey Butter :
- 1/2 c. butter softened
- 1/2 c. honey
- Cut bread slices in half diagonally.
- In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Beat with a mixer until smooth.
- Melt butter on a griddle or fry pan over medium heat.
- Dip bread in batter, then cook until golden brown on each side. Serve with honey butter, fresh fruit, bacon and/or sausage.
- Honey Butter: In a small bowl, whip softened butter and honey together and spread over French Toast Pancakes.