Frozen Strawberry Margaritas
This may be the BEST Strawberry margarita I have ever made!! Omit the alcohol for a kid-friendly version.
- 6 fl. oz. tequila
- 2 fl. oz. triple sec or cointreau
- 8 oz. frozen sliced strawberries in syrup
- 4 fl. oz. frozen limeade concentrate
- margarita salt
- Sliced limes for garnish
- Fill a blender with ice and crush.
- Pour in tequila and triple sec. Add strawberries and limeade. Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses with salted rims and garnish with lime slices.