If you like Muddy Buddies, then you'll love Funfetti Buddies, made with Funfetti cake mix and vanilla almond bark. Great snack for those who don't care for chocolate.
Servings: 5 cups
- 10 oz. (5 squares) vanilla almond bark
- 1 tsp. vegetable shortening
- 5 c. Chex cereal rice or corn
- 1 1/2 c. Funfetti cake mix
- 1/2 c. confectioner's sugar
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt almond bark according to the package directions, adding vegetable shortening to thin.
- Pour the cereal into a large bowl. Drizzle melted almond bark over the cereal. Gently toss with a large spoon or spatula.
- Pour the cake mix and confectioner's sugar over the cereal and gently toss until all of the cereal is evenly coated.
- Pour the coated cereal onto a prepared baking sheet. Spread it out into an even layer, and let it set. Serve in a pretty bowl.