Garlic Butter Salmon
Easy grilled salmon topped with a crazy good garlic butter and herb sauce, Enjoy!
- 2 lb. salmon fillet skin on, pin bones removed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter melted
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 2 T. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat an outdoor grill OR oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty foil.
- Place salmon onto prepared baking sheet, fold up all 4 sides of the foil; season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk the together butter, brown sugar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme and rosemary. Spoon the butter mixture over the salmon.
- Place foil packet on the grill OR place the entire baking sheet into the oven and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes depending on the thickness of your fish. Do not over cook!
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.