Easy pizzeria garlic knots brushed with melted garlic and herb butter.
Servings: 12 knots
- 1 (13 oz.) can pizza dough
- 5 T. butter melted
- 1 sm. clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 T. chopped Fresh Parsley or 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 3 T. grated Parmesan cheese
- marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a rimmed baking sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Open the pizza dough. Lay the dough flat on a flat surface. Slice the dough into 3 sections, cut each section into 4 equal strips. Tie each strip into a knot shape, tucking the ends underneath each roll.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, garlic, oregano, parsley, and parmesan cheese. Reserve 1 1/2 tablespoons of the butter mixture for later use. Brush the remaining butter mixture over the rolls.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with reserved butter mixture, then serve.