Graham Cracker Cookies
Irresistible graham cracker cookies loaded with chocolate chips, coconut and toasted pecans!
Servings: 4 dozen
- 1 1/2 c. graham crackers finely crushed
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c. butter or margarine softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. flaked coconut
- 1 c. chopped pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- Place graham cracker squares into a 1 gallon resealable plastic bag. Using a rolling pin, crush the crackers into finely crushed crumbs to make 11/2 cups.
- In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, flour, and baking powder; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk, butter, and vanilla until smooth. Add crumb mixture, stir until combined. Stir in chocolate chips, coconut, and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets. Bake 12-15 min. or until lightly browned.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
An awesome back of the box recipe from: Kroger Graham Crackers