Green Goddess Pasta Salad
A quick and easy pasta salad with spinach, peas, and avocado dressed in a heavenly herbaceous green goddess dressing!
- 1 lb. fusilli pasta
- 3 c. fresh baby spinach
- 1 c. frozen petite peas thawed
- 4 oz. snow peas snipped & string removed
- 1 lg. avocado diced
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1/3 c. buttermilk
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 T. chopped fresh chives
- 1 T. chopped fresh dill
- 1 ½ T. fresh lemon juice
- 1 sm. clove garlic roughly chopped
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water according to package directions until al dente. Drain and cool.
- Meanwhile, combine all the dressing ingredients in a blender or food processer, blend until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together cooled pasta, baby spinach, petite peas, snow peas, and avocado. Pour dressing over the salad, gently toss to coat.
- Pour salad into a serving bowl or platter and serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cook’s Note: Salad is better dressed just before serving.