Green Onion Slaw
- 1 c. green onions coarsely chopped
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- 2 Serrano chiles
- 2 T. mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 head purple cabbage finely shredded
- 1 sm. red onion halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. cilantro leaves chopped
- Blend green onions, vinegar, chiles, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and oil in a blender until emulsified.
- Place cabbage and red onions in a bowl, add the dressing and stir until combined.
- Fold in the cilantro and season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with thinly sliced green onions. Serve immediately.