Help kids create their own "slime." It pulls apart, stretches, and even bounces!!
- 1/3 c. warm water
- 1/2 c. Elmer's glue
- 1/4 tsp. unsweetened Kool-Aid or 4 to 8 drops liquid food coloring
- 3/4 c. warm water
- 2 tsp. Borax
- In a mixing bowl, mix together 1/3 cup warm water, Elmer's glue, and Kool-Aid or food coloring. Stir thoroughly with a craft stick, set aside
- In another bowl, mix together 3/4 cup warm water and Borax. Stir thoroughly with a craft stick, pour into glue mixture, stirring continuously.
- Remove glob from bowl and work in your hands for 2 to 3 minutes. Store in re-sealable plastic bag or air-tight container.
- Tip: If mixture starts to dry out, pour a small amount of water over it and knead for 2 to 3 minutes before returning to a tightly sealed container