Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream
Sweet, smoky, grilled peaches topped with cinnamon drizzle and homemade vanilla bean ice cream!
- 4 peaches cut in half and pitted
- 1/4 c. butter melted
- 2 T. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat an outdoor grill to high heat.
- Brush peach halves with vegetable oil, and place face down on the grill. Cover and cook for 3 minutes. Using tongs or a spatula, flip the peaches and cook over indirect heat for 1-2 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter. Add sugar and cinnamon, stir until well combined. Remove peaches to a serving plate or individual bowls, and drizzle with cinnamon-butter.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Recipe Link: Homemade Vanilla Bean Ice Cream