Grilled Salmon with Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa
Wild salmon topped with sweet and spicy strawberry salsa. The ultimate summer dish!
- Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa:
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries diced
- 1 jalapeño seeded, deveined, and finely diced
- 1/2 c. cilantro leaves chopped
- 1/3 c. diced red onion
- Juice of 1 lime
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- GRILLED SALMON:
- 4 salmon fillets
- Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa: In a large bowl, stir together strawberries, jalapeno, cilantro, red onions, lime juice, salt and pepper until well combined. Refrigerate until ready to use
- Grilled Salmon: Oil the grill grates or spray them with cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Place the salmon fillets on the grill. Grill each side for approximately 3-4 minutes or until desired degree of doneness is reached.
- Top grilled salmon with the strawberry salsa, Enjoy!