Ham with Pineapple-Orange Dijon Glaze
This glaze is absolutely amazing, you won't be disappointed! For presentation, serve on a bed of greens and surround with orange slices.
- 1 (7 to 12 lb.) bone-in ham fully-cooked
- GLAZE :
- 1 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/3 c. pineapple juice
- 1/3 c. orange juice
- 1/3 c. honey
- 2 T. orange zest
- 2 T. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place ham in a roasting pan. Ham should be flat-side down. Cover tightly with aluminum foil to help retain moisture. Bake 12-15 minutes per pound or until heated through (approx. 2 hours). Do not overcook.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, whisk together glaze ingredients. Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When ham has baked two hours, remove foil and brush or spoon prepared glaze over ham, continue doing so every 10 minutes while baking for an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove ham from oven, let stand 10 minutes before serving.