Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
Start your morning off right with this beautiful breakfast casserole!
- 1 lb. mild pork sausage
- 1 lb. hot pork sausage
- 1 (30 oz.) pkg. frozen hash browns
- 1 tsp. salt divided
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 6 lg. eggs
- 2 c. milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook sausages in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain well.
- Prepare hash browns according to package directions, adding 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Stir together hash browns, sausage, and 1 cup cheese. Pour into a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Pour evenly over potato mixture. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly.