Hawaiian Hot Dogs
Grilled hot dogs topped with teriyaki pineapple and onions served on toasted outdoor buns!
- 1/2 fresh pineapple peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 med. red onion sliced
- 1/2 c. Yoshida’s teriyaki marinade & cooking sauce
- 8 bun length all-beef hot dogs
- Butter for buns
- 8 hot dog buns
- Heat a grill to medium.
- Place the pineapple rings and onion slices on the grill, brushing both sides with teriyaki sauce. Grill until tender, about 6-8 minutes then remove from grill. Dice the pineapple and onions.
- Meanwhile, grill the hot dogs alongside the pineapple and onions until they are warmed through and begin to char.
- Lightly butter the hot dog buns and toast on the grill alongside the hot dogs over indirect heat.
- Serve the hot dogs in toasted buns with grilled pineapple and onions, drizzled with more teriyaki sauce if desired.