Heirloom Tomato Salad
I like to use a variety of tomatoes in this simple, yet elegant salad. Enjoy with a nice bottle of wine and some crusty French bread for soaking up the delicious dressing!
- heirloom tomatoes
- extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- balsamic vinegar for drizzling
- coarse sea salt sprinkling
- Fresh cracked black pepper sprinkling
- Fresh basil leaves
- Slice a variety of tomatoes and arrange on a plate(s).
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle with coarse sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Top with fresh basil leaves or ribbons.