Holy Guacamole Deviled Eggs
A twist on Green Eggs and Ham! Hard boiled eggs filled with homemade guacamole and crumbled bacon!
Servings: 12 filled eggs
- 6 hard boiled eggs peeled and cut lengthwise
- 1 ripe avocado pitted and peeled
- 1 T. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tsp. finely chopped cilantro
- 2 sliced bacon cooked and crumbled
- smoked paprika for sprinkling
- Remove egg yolks from the halved eggs and place in a small bowl. Add the ripe avocado, lime juice, salt, onion powder, garlic and cilantro.
- Use a fork to mash the guacamole mixture until smooth. Spoon or pipe the mixture into the halved eggs. Sprinkle with a dash of smoked paprika or garnish with crumbled bacon. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.