BLT Pasta Salad
If you like BLT sandwiches, then you’ll love our BLT salad! Perfect for picnics and potlucks!!
- 1 lb. uncooked elbow macaroni
- 5 green onions, finely chopped (plus more for garnish)
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 c. diced celery
- 1 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 5 tsp. white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 lb. sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 c. chopped romaine lettuce
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold water to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine macaroni, green onions, tomato, and celery.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Pour over macaroni mixture, toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Just before serving, stir in bacon and lettuce. Garnish with green onions, if desired. Serves 12
Print recipe here: BLT Pasta Salad