Shrimp Boil Kebabs
Perfect for a summer BBQ or Tailgate Party!
- 1/2 lb. small new or baby red potatoes
- 2 ears corn, cut into 1 1/2-inch rounds
- 1/2 lb. andouille or kielbasa sausage, cut into 1-inch rounds
- 1/2 lb. (8 total) jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 c. butter, melted
- 4 tsp. hot pepper sauce (Frank’s or Tabasco)
- 2 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan or pot. Add enough cold water to cover the tops of the potatoes. Add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt to the water.
- Bring potatoes to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife, about 12 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Thread alternating 2 potatoes, 2 corn, 2 sausage and 2 shrimp onto four 8-inch metal skewers.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Lightly oil the grill.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, hot pepper sauce and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Grill kebabs, turning and brushing with butter mixture occasionally, until shrimp are opaque throughout and corn is tender and beginning to char, about 8 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
Print recipe here : Shrimp Boil Kebabs