Birds Nest Cookies
These sweet, adorable, birds nest cookies are the perfect Easter treat!
- 1 c. butterscotch morsels
- 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
- 2 c. Chow Mein noodles
- 1 c. salted peanuts, optional
- 1 (4 oz.) pkg. Whoppers mini robin egg
- Line two baking sheets with parchment or waxed paper.
- Place butterscotch morsels and peanut butter in large double boiler over simmering water. Stir until the morsels melt and the mixture is smooth.
- Add Chow Mein noodles and peanuts if using. Stir until the noodles and peanuts are well coated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets and top with robin egg candy. Nests will firm up as they cool OR cool in the refrigerator for 10 minutes until firm.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Makes 12-16 cookies
Print recipe here : Birds Nest Cookies