Grilled Peaches with Homemade Vanilla Bean Ice Cream!
Sweet, smoky, grilled peaches topped with cinnamon drizzle and homemade vanilla bean ice cream!
- 4 peaches, cut in half and pitted
- 1/4 c. butter, melted
- 2 T. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat an outdoor grill to high heat.
- Brush peach halves with vegetable oil, and place face down on the grill. Cover and cook for 3 minutes. Using tongs or a spatula, flip the peaches and cook over indirect heat for 1-2 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter. add sugar and cinnamon, stir until well combined. Remove peaches to a serving plate or individual bowls, and spoon the cinnamon-butter over them.
- Serve with a scoop of our homemade vanilla bean ice cream.
Print recipe here: Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream