Kids of all ages delight in blowing bubbles. For more colorful bubbles add a few drops of food coloring.
Servings: 5 cups
- 4 c. water
- 1 c. dish washing liquid such as dawn
- 1/4 c. light corn syrup
- 1 container plastic tub or jug with lid for mixing and storing
- Various bubble wands
- Pour water, dish washing liquid, and corn syrup into a plastic container with lid. stir or shake to combine.
- After mixing, let solution settle, then pour into a flat container, making it easier to dip your various wands.
- Dip purchased bubble wands or homemade bubble blowers into the mixture, then wave the wands slowly in the air.
- Seal unused portion for later use.