Homemade Dole Pineapple Whip
A sweet and refreshing amusement park treat, that’s incredibly easy to make at home, Enjoy!
Servings: 6 cups
- 1 whole fresh pineapple chopped and frozen
- 1/2 c. cold milk your choice
- 1/2 c. cold sweetened condensed milk
- Peel, core and chop pineapple into small chunks. Place pineapple chunks into a 1 gallon Ziploc bag and freeze for several hours.
- Place frozen pineapple chunks into a food processor or blender; pulse a few times. Add milk and condensed milk; blend until smooth.
- Serve in cold glasses, topped with whipped cream, a pineapple wedge, and maraschino cherry.