Homemade Ranch Dressing
For a low-fat version, use yogurt instead of sour cream.
Servings: 2 cups
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. sour cream (or substitute plain yogurt)
- 3/4 c. buttermilk
- 3 T. minced red bell pepper
- 2 T. minced onion
- 2 T. minced fresh cilantro
- 1 T. minced minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, and buttermilk until smooth.
- Stir in the minced red bell pepper, onion, cilantro, garlic, salt and pepper, and salt until well combined.
- Pour into a pint jar and seal with a lid. Keep in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.