Honey Mustard Chicken Packets
Tender, juicy, honey mustard BBQ chicken, with peppers and potatoes.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 sm. baking potatoes cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper cut into 8 strips
- 12 T. honey mustard barbeque sauce or your favorite BBQ sauce
- 4 heavy duty foil cut into 18 x 20-inch pieces
- Place each chicken breast on a piece of heavy duty foil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Add the potatoes, and 2 pieces of green bell pepper. Drizzle with 3 tablespoons of barbeque sauce.
- Fold the sides of the foil up and seal the edges. Place packets over hot coals or a hot grill and cook for 20-25 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, and the vegetables are fork tender.