"The perfect after-dinner beverage."
- 8 tsp. granulated sugar divided
- 1/2 c. whiskey divided
- 2 c. hot brewed coffee divided
- 1/2 c. heavy cream lightly beaten to form soft peaks
- Pour 2 teaspoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons of whiskey into each mug. Fill with coffee, stir to dissolve sugar.
- Carefully pour the cream over the back of a spoon, held just above the surface of the coffee, allowing the cream to float on top of the coffee without mixing.
- Garnish with green sprinkles or chocolate shavings if desired.