Italian Cheese Tortellini Salad
Cheese filled tortellini pasta, cucumber, tomato, red onion, black olives and salami, tossed with a Zesty Italian Dressing!
- 1 (24 oz.) pkg. Olivieri fresh 7-Cheese Rainbow Tortellini (from Costco)
- 1 med. English cucumber peeled, quartered then cut into ½ inch slices
- 1 (6 oz.) can pitted med. black olives sliced in half
- 2-3 roma tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1/2 small red onion sliced or diced
- 1 (8 oz.) stick Italian dry salami quartered then cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 (16 oz.) bottle Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and cool.
- In a large bowl combine pasta, cucumbers, olives, tomatoes, onion and salami. Pour about 8 ounces of Italian dressing over the salad and gently toss together and chill for a couple of hours.
- Just before serving, add more dressing if desired.
- Spoon pasta salad into individual serving bowls.