Italian Sub Salad
Your favorite sub sandwich made into a delicious chop salad! If you’re on a low-carb, keto, or gluten-free diet, simply omit the bread!
- 1/2 French baguette cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 med. head iceberg lettuce chopped
- 3 roma tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 4-5 oz. ham chopped
- 4-5 oz. salami chopped
- 3 oz. sliced pepperoni cut in half
- 4 oz. provolone cheese slices chopped
- 1 (6 oz.) can medium black olives drained
- 1/2 c. sliced pepperoncini peppers
- Newman’s Own organic Italian dressing for serving
- Place all ingredients (except the dressing) in a very large bowl; toss to combine.
- Divide salad among plates or bowls. Drizzle with dressing and devour!