These bright pink beauties are extraordinarily refreshing on a hot summer day
Servings: 1 (32 oz.) jar
- 1 jar (32 oz.) whole kosher dill pickles undrained
- 1 pkg. unsweetened cherry Kool-Aid mix or flavor of choice
- 2/3 c. granulated sugar
- Drain pickle juice into a mixing bowl. Add the Kool-Aid mix and the sugar to the liquid and stir until the sugar is completely dissolved. Set aside.
- Slice pickles into spears; return to the jar. Pour Kool-Aid/juice mixture over pickles. Not all of the liquid will fit, but make sure the pickles are completely covered. Discard any remaining juice.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 week before serving. Store Kool-Aid pickles in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.