Loaded Cauliflower Salad
Crunchy cauliflower, crisp bacon, cheddar cheese, and chives tossed with sour cream dressing, Enjoy!
- 1 lg. head cauliflower cut into florets
- 8 slices bacon cooked crisp & chopped
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. chopped chives
- In a large skillet, bring about 1/4-inch water to boil. Add cauliflower, cover with a lid, and steam until tender about 4 minutes. Drain and cool while you prep other ingredients.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Chop when cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and garlic powder. Add cauliflower and toss gently; season with salt and pepper. Fold in bacon, cheddar cheese, and chives. Serve warm or cold.
- Refrigerate leftovers!