Loaded Greek Hummus
Perfect for entertaining, this Greek-inspired dip is loaded with flavor and always a crowd-pleaser!
- 1 15 oz. can garbanzo beans, drained, reserve a few for garnish
- 1 sm. lemon juiced
- 1 med. garlic clove peeled and pressed
- 3 T. tahini (sesame seed paste)
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- ground cumin to taste
- ½ English cucumber diced
- ½ c. marinated Greek olives or pitted kalamata olives
- ½ c. grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 T. diced red onion
- Flat-leaf parsley chopped for garnish
- Reserved garbanzo beans
- Crumbled feta cheese for sprinkling
- HUMMUS: Combine garbanzo beans, lemon juice, garlic and tahini in a food processor or blender. Puree until smooth.
- Spread the hummus onto a serving platter and top with your favorite toppings. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with cumin.
- Serve with quartered pieces of warm pita bread or crunchy pita chips, Enjoy!