Mandarin Chicken Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
A quick and easy weeknight meal, the whole family will enjoy!!
- DRESSING :
- 3 T. honey
- 1 1/2 T. rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Grey Poupon mustard
- 1/8 tsp. sesame oil
- MANDARIN CHICKEN SALAD:
- 4 crispy chicken strips cooked according to package directions
- 8 c lettuce chopped
- 1 1/2 c. coleslaw cabbage mix with carrots
- 1 (14 oz.) can mandarin oranges drained
- 1 T. sliced toasted almonds
- 1/2 c. Chow Mein noodles
- Make dressing first, so it has time to chill. Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl, refrigerate until ready to use.
- Bake the chicken strips according to the package directions. Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool. Slice each chicken strip into bite-size pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss together lettuce and coleslaw. Divide among 4 serving plates. Top with chicken, mandarin oranges, almonds and noodles. Drizzle with dressing right before serving.
- Cook's Note: You can use grilled or rotisserie chicken, if you prefer.