Marinated Beef and Broccoli Kebabs
Your favorite Chinese takeout, grilled on a skewer!
Servings: 6 kebabs
- 1/3 c. low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- Juice of 2 limes or 1 large lime
- 1 T. ground ginger
- 1 lb. sirlion steak cut into cubes
- 1 head broccoli cut into florets
- 2 T. olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper for sprinkling
- Lime wedges for serving
- scallions for garnish
- In a one-gallon resealable bag, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and ginger. Add steak; seal and toss until well coated. Allow to marinate for at least 15 minutes or up 2 hours in the refrigerator, turning frequently.
- In mixing bowl, toss broccoli florets with olive oil.
- Skewer steak and broccoli. Sprinkle kebabs with black pepper.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high
- Grill kebabs, turning occasionally, until steak is medium, about 8 minutes.
- Squeeze with lime, garnish with scallions, and serve.