Marinated Stuffed Olives
Recipe by Marilyn Beck
- 4 cans jumbo pitted black olives drained
- 4 oz. blue cheese crumbled
- 4 oz. feta crumbled
- 3 (7 oz.) pkg. Good Seasons Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 c. vinegar
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 3 T. water
- In a small bowl, mix blue cheese and feta together and stuff into olives.
- To make marinade: Use a shaker or container with tight fitting lid, combine 3 packages of dressing mix, vinegar, oil and water, shake until well blended.
- Put stuffed olives in a large Ziploc bag, pour marinade over olives and mix together. Marinate 1-30 days, keep refrigerated.