Perfect addition to any Mexican dish, BBQ, potluck or picnic!
- 1 (14 oz.) bag coleslaw mix diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans rinsed and drained
- 2 ears corn on the cob charred
- 1/2 c. chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeño seeds removed and finely diced
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 1 T. taco seasoning
- 2 T. lime juice
- In a large mixing bowl, combine coleslaw mix, red pepper, black beans, grilled corn, cilantro, and jalapeño.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together mayo, sour cream, taco seasoning, and lime juice.
- Add dressing to the coleslaw mixture; gently stir to combine.