Recipe by my dear friend Shelli Burton-Olin - Top these delicious creamy cheesecakes with your favorite fruit filling. Sized for individual serving, they're perfect for any occasion!
Servings: 18 Mini Cheesecakes
- 3 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese room temperature
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 5 lg. eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- TOPPING :
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 T. granulated sugar
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling or fruit filling of choice
- CHEESECAKE: In the bowl of a stand mixer, using a whisk attachment, beat together cream cheese and 1 cup sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beating continuously. Add vanilla, beat until smooth.
- Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners and fill each one a 1/4-inch from the top. Bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
- TOPPING: In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, vanilla and 3 tablespoons sugar until smooth, set aside.
- Remove pans from oven, top each cheesecake with sour cream topping, bake for an additional 5 minutes. Set pans on racks to cool completely. Top with a dollop of fruit filling, if desired.