Mini Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Mini pumpkin cheesecakes with an Oreo cookie crust! A great dessert for entertaining, a real crowd pleaser!
Servings: 18 mini cheesecakes
- Oreo Cookie Crust :
- 18 Oreo cookies
- 3 T. butter melted
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Filling :
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 lg. eggs
- 1 c. canned 100% pure pumpkin
- 2 T. sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Sweetened whipped cream or Cool Whip for serving
- Mini Oreo cookies or crushed Oreos for decoration, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place 18 cupcake liners in muffin pan(s).
- OREO COOKIE CRUST: Use a food processor to crush the Oreo cookies into fine crumbs. Add melted butter, pulse to combine. Add 1 packed tablespoon of crumb mixture to each cupcake liner. Use the back of the tablespoon to firmly press in place.
- PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE FILLING: Beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Add the pumpkin, sour cream, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon; beat until creamy and smooth. Spoon filling over each Oreo crust, dividing evenly, about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cool in pan for 15-20 minutes before removing and placing on a wire rack to finish cooling. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Before serving, top with whipped cream and crushed Oreos.