Recipe by "Our Favorite" Aunt Bea King - This recipe makes 144 GINORUOUS flourless Monster Cookies loaded with peanut butter, oats, chocolate chips, M&Ms and more. Simply freeze them in batches so you have them on hand for lunch boxes, breakfast on-the-go, road trips, camping, backpacking, game day, gift-giving you name it!
Servings: 12 dozen (144 monster size cookies)
- 12 lg. eggs lightly beaten
- 2 lbs. brown sugar
- 4 c. granulated sugar
- 1 T. vanilla extract
- 1 T. light corn syrup
- 8 tsp. baking soda
- 1 lb. butter room temperature
- 3 lb. peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 16 c. quick cooking or old fashioned oats
- 2 c. corn flakes
- 1 lb. M&M candies
- 2 c. chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. each additional add-ins see below
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large wash tub (enormous bowl) combine all ingredients in order listed above.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place 6 rounded scoops per baking sheet, and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes (Do not over bake, cookies will continue to bake on baking sheet). Cool cookies on baking sheet.
- Freeze 12 cookies per gallon size freezer bag.
- Cook's Note: Aunt Bea says you can add 1/2 cup each, wheat germ, sunflowers seeds, raisins, nuts, dates or anything else that sounds good to you. Recipe does not call for flour.