Warm up with our spicy apple cider on a chilly winter's day. Perfect drink to serve during the holidays!
Servings: 4 cups
- 4 c. fresh apple cider
- 1/4 c. light brown sugar packed (optional)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 star anise
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ginger peeled and sliced
- 1 stalk lemon grass bruised (or 1 sliced lemon)
- 1/2 bay leaf
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan. Place over medium heat, stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. Strain and serve.