Mummy Juice Boxes
Here's a fun way to decorate juice boxes. Perfect for School lunches, Halloween, and Harvest parties, healthy too!
- White electrical tape or Duct tape
- Wiggly eyes
- School glue
- Juice boxes
- Supplies you will need
- Remove the straw from the juice box, keeping it in the plastic wrapping, save to reattach.
- Start by covering the top of the juice box with electrical tape, leaving the straw hole exposed.
- Continue wrapping the rest of the box with the electrical tape, crisscrossing and over lapping as you go.
- Use school glue to glue on your wiggly eyes and then cover slightly with a piece of tape. Use a small piece of electrical tape to re-attach the straw to the side of the juice box.