No Bake Chocolate Snowballs
These quick and easy no-bake cookies are perfect for the holidays!
Servings: 22 cookies
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/2 c. milk
- 6 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 3 c. rolled oats
- 1 c. coconut plus more for rolling
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add milk, cocoa and sugar; bring to a boil stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat, stir in oats and coconut until combined; set aside to cool.
- With moistened hands, form into 1-inch balls and roll into coconut.
- Store cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Cook’s Note: Reduce milk to 1/4 cup and add a 1/4 cup Kahlua or Baileys!