Outrageous Valentine Brownies
aka: Slutty Brownies ~ Chocolate chip cookie dough, topped with Oreo cookies, brownie batter, chocolate ganache, Valentine M&M's and sprinkles, Enjoy!
- 1 (16.5 oz.) log refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 16 Oreo cookies with pink or red filling
- 1 (18 oz.) box brownie mix prepared & divided
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- TOPPINGS :
- Crushed Oreos optional
- Valentine M&M’s rough chopped
- Valentine Sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line the bottom and up the sides of an 8x8-inch or 9x9-inch baking pan with foil sprayed with baking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Press cookie dough into bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- Add a layer of Oreo cookies on top of the cookie dough.
- Here's the Oreo cookies I used.
- Prepare brownie mix according to box instructions. Pour 2/3 of the brownie batter over the Oreo cookies (bake the remaining brownie batter in a separate pan, if desired).
- Here's the brownie mix I used.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the brownie layer is only slightly gooey, about 35-40 minutes.
- Cool brownies completely then prepare ganache.
- GANACHE: In a double boiler over simmering water, combine 1/2 cup heavy cream and 1 cup chocolate chips, stir until melted and well combined. Cool for a couple of minutes then pour over brownies.
- Top with crushed Oreos, M&M’s and/or sprinkles.