Peach Ice Cream Soda
"Beat the summer heat with our cool and refreshing peach soda!"
- 3 peaches peeled and sliced
- 3 T. honey
- 4 heaping scoops Vanilla ice cream
- 3 c. Talking Rain sparkling peach nectarine water
- In a medium-size bowl, mix peaches with honey and let sit 15 minutes until liquid is released and honey is dissolved.
- In a food processor, chop peach/honey mixture until coarsely puréed.
- Divide peach mixture into 4 glasses. Top with a scoop of ice cream and sparkling water. Serve with a straw and spoon.