Peanut Butter Fudge Pie
Beat the heat with this NO-BAKE summer treat!!
- 1 Oreo cookie or graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese softened
- 1 c. peanut butter
- 1 c. confectioner's sugar
- 2 T. milk
- 1 c. fudge topping divided
- 1 (8 oz.) container whipped topping thawed and divided
- Peanut butter and/or chocolate chips for garnish
- Chopped peanuts for garnish
- Make or buy an Oreo cookie pie crust and freeze until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add peanut butter, confectioners' sugar and milk, continue to beat until well combined. Fold in half of the whipped topping, set aside.
- Remove metal lid from fudge topping and microwave for 1 minute on defrost setting. Spread 3/4 cup fudge topping onto the bottom and sides of prepared crust. Pour peanut butter mixture over fudge topping, spread evenly. Freeze for a couple of hours, or until set.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pie. Heat remaining hot fudge and drizzle over whipped topping. Garnish with peanut butter and/or chocolate chips, and chopped peanuts, if desired. Serve right away or cover and freeze. Thaw in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, or on the counter top for 1 hour, before serving.